ASALAAM-WA-LAIKUM LADIES ,
Today I wanted to share my review on these products, please take into consideration that I have been using these products for almost 2 months.
The vast majority of us who has made contouring a daily routine to our makeup application to define and shape the face,whether it’s to thin the nose or hide a double chin let’s face it, we are always trying to get our highlight and contour on fleek . Well that’s what smashbox step by step cream contour stick trio aims for you to achieve .
I love that these smashbox step by step contour trio sticks are presented in pencil form , the idea is to draw and blend. These trio sticks are almost like gel like making it so easy to glide on the skin and a dream to blend seamlessly .
There are 3 sticks in the box with an added bonus of a sharpener which I love because I’m always having sharpener problems .
HERE’S A QUICK SHADE RUN DOWN :
1. CONTOUR STICK – This is a deep cool tone , deep grey tinged bronze ,that has been created to mimic the natural appearance of facial shadows.
2. BRONZE – Almost like a natural warm bronze , suitable for more medium to fair skin .
3. HIGHLIGHT – Soft matte yellow based cream highlighter.
The trio sticks are matte having no shimmer or illuminating properties making the skin look natural and never chalky , which makes them great for those like me with enlarged pores and scaring from previous acne .
- Reasonably priced – R550
- Creamy and pigmented
- natural with no shimmer
- easy to blend with hand , beauty blender or brush
- comes with a contour and highlight chart for all face shapes
- Most importantly it’s available in South Africa at the smashbox counters at EDGARS.
- Only available in these shades
- sold out most of the time
All in all this product is amazing I absolute love it . I will repurchase this product !!